Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I just have to brag for a little minute. My son, Vosco has been attending school in a Learning Center so the class is smaller and distractions are few. His grades and behavior has improved so much over the last semester that he is mainstreaming in two classes this semester! His first day went without incident and he was SO EXCITED to tell me all about the day.

Vosco has always had a passion for cars. From the age of two he could see a picture of an engine part in its exploded form on the page of a technical manual and turn around an identify the part in its whole form inside the engine. I have always been amazed by that talent and am still amazed as we drive down the road and he recognizes cars and trucks for their make and model with uncanny accuracy.

One of his classes is Art 1!!! He is thrilled to be able to learn about art and is looking forward to "getting his hands dirty!"

I just can't explain the blessings we have seen in our family the last year and a half. I love my kids so much. My life would be very dull without them!

2 comments:

Tamari said...

That is an awesome update Edye, I am so happy for you and for Vosco!

Carly said...

I'm so happy for you guys, sounds like Vos is a new man! :) Love you guys!