Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ruby and I just got back from Burley.

I have never been to Richard and Sayda Call's house before today. It was such a treat! You walk into their home and are instantly enveloped in a blanket of love. It is palpable! I am so jealous that Ruby got to bask in that for a week! Sheesh! Some kids have all the luck!

Thank you, Dick and Sayda for loving my Ruby. Thank you for loving all of us. You are such a bright light in our lives that we honestly don't know what we did without you for so many years.

WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

We loved having Ruby. She is so full of life. We missed her the minute she left. I wish we wouldn't have been so boring for her. Now that we know it is only a 2 hour drive maybe we can have you over for dinner one of this days.

gizcallyomom said...

Ah, I want to come for dinner too!!!! LOVE you too Edye!!!