Friday, June 12, 2009

The Foreigner.

Last night was the official opening of the Old lyric Repertory Company. What a wonderful way to start the season. It was beautifully directed, perfectly performed and hilarious to behold. OH MY!

I have seen my good friend, Lee Daily perform the role of Ellard and thought nobody could ever be Ellard. Then I saw Lee perform the role of Charlie and I can't imagine anyone ever being able to play that role as well as he. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I laughed so hard. I want to go to every single performance.

The entire cast performed together effortlessly and the relationships between characters were solid and believable. If you have the chance, you need to get to Logan and see that show! For dates visit www.usu.edu/lyric and COME TO OUR THEATRE!


1 comment:

SAYDA said...

We can't wait to see it.