Thursday, April 23, 2009

I don't really know how to write this... I will just do my best. I am not going to give a lot of details.

Vosco has made some serious mistakes - I had NO IDEA about some of them. When I finally did find out, I had to call the authorities. He has been placed in custody at the Youth Detention Center. There is a hearing tomorrow morning.

I don't know what the future holds. I also don't know much more than the aforementioned. I will keep you posted as much as possible.

Please, please keep my little family in your prayers. Ruby and Vosco especially.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I will totally keep you in our prayers! I hope everything works out for the best.

SAYDA said...

We are broken hearted to hear that the kids and you and Reed are going through this. We wish you the best. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. We would love to have Ruby stay with us if that would help. Yay, summer is coming!

Carly said...

You guys are in our prayers, and just like the Calls said if Ruby wants to come hang out in Oregon for a week or something we have our little house now and we'd love to see her, anything to help. Just let us know.

Love you guys,

Carly

The Jones' said...

Thank you Edye. I think our baby is beautiful too! We love you so much! We will also keep your family in our prayers. You guys deserve only the best!

Tamari said...

You and your family are in our prayers. I just ache for you, this cannot be an easy time. Love you. :)

DizzyLizzy said...

Eedster,
Soo many words!!! I love and adore you and your family. You are in my prayers and thoughts. It will work out in time - just keep the faith!!
LOVE YOU TONS!!!