Monday, August 17, 2009

There is always Gratitude!

I have some VERY good news! I am ME again! Reed said that he finally has the woman he married back. I thought I had just lost some part of me along the road and couldn't ever find her again.

I am grateful for my sweet and loving husband. There is such beauty in the day now. It is as if I have had blinders over my eyes and heart but they have been removed to reveal a beautiful world.

I still have the same issues going on in our family but they seem like they are workable. I hadn't been able to attend the temple for a long time because of my horrible anxiety. Last Saturday, Reed and I went to the temple. It was such a powerful tonic for my heart! That is a new goal we have set - go at least once a month!

I want you all to know how very grateful I am for the many blessings YOU have prayed into my life. We feel your prayers and they are being answered! Our little family is safe. We are growing closer together and we recognize the blessings received because of your love and faith.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

YAY! Good to hear the nevil bunny is back about her business. :)

Tamari said...

Edye!!! I am so elated to hear that you are back! I love you!! :-)

Richie said...

I didn't know you were gone, but that's because I just came back from Twilight land. I just finished Breaking Dawn, and the books kind of consumed me. Turns out I have a wife and two kids! Glad you're back. We love you guys so much!

SAYDA said...

We are so happy for you and your family. I'm glad you are feeling better. Love you.

SAYDA said...

Easy pizza!

Ingredients: makes one large pizza

2 1/2 cups flour
2 teas sugar
1 TB spoon dry yeast (or a little packet.
1/2 teas. salt.
1 cup warm water.
2 TB oil.

Instructions:

Mix only 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, salt, water, and oil.
Mix rest of flour as needed.
Knead for 5 minutes.
Let rest for 5 minutes.
Roll it out.
Bake at 500 for 3 minutes. I baked it at 425, my oven gets too hot and I don't like burnt crust.
Decorate your pizza.
Bake 10 more minutes.

I bought the Ragu pizza sauce.
Put as much as you want on the crust first, then your meat, then your cheese.

Enjoy it friend! Love you tons

SAYDA said...

Oooooooops!!! We put the cheese first, then the meat.

SAYDA said...

Edye, it's 2 TB spoons of yeast not one...sorry!