Saturday, May 30, 2009

There is light.....

Well, we have been told 'unofficially' that Vosco will be going into a group home in American Fork, UT. I don't know when that will happen, but very likely in the next few days.

The director of this home came and interviewed Vosco on Friday. Vosco said he felt very comfortable with this gentleman and that he felt like this would be a good place.

When his caseworker called me she asked if we would be wanting to take part in the therapy for Vosco. I said, "Of course! He is our son! We will do whatever it takes to help him through this!" Her response, "Oh, well, that's great. The vast majority of parents don't want to do that, so I guess I will need to keep him closer to home."

WHAT?!?!?!?

The parental units don't want to participate in FAMILY THERAPY?!?!? Whatever.

Thank you so much for your love and support. I will keep you posted as things develop.

No comments: