Friday, February 13, 2009

No Choir Tour For Me

Well, here's the latest. I had to know RIGHT NOW if my knee would be up to the challenge of choir tour 2009. Since there is no guarantee the surgery was successful for several months, I have withdrawn from the MoTab Choir tour.

This makes me sad on several fronts, but mostly because I was going to have the opportunity to meet a niece I haven't met before.

For those who don't know: My cute Mom put a baby up for adoption in 1947. Long story. In 2001 my sister, Linda Bingham, found us! Miraculously, she lives here in Kaysville, just about 8 blocks from me! Her daughter just moved to the St. Louis area and we have never had the opportunity to meet. This summer would have been our first.

Anyway, I just wanted to keep you posted. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

It's sad you don't get to meet your niece but I see how you struggle with your knee so I'm sure that's the best decision you can make right now. Get well soon! We love you.

Chelsea said...

Edye, I am so sorry about the tour. That is terrible. Here is some ~*WOO*~ for you! Hope everything else is well, and you will meet your niece someday!